This highly detailed service is busy all year and puts clients on the right track when it comes to creating their dream garden. This is very popular with people who are designing or in the construction stage of a new build.
Consultation takes 2 to 3 hours depending on the size of the site.
A consultation includes:
• Site Survey
• Design Questionnaire
• Soil Test
• Landscape Layout Draft
• Site Summary
Garden / Outdoor design
Once the garden consultation has been completed, a unique design can be created to suit the client’s needs. Going through this design process will save the client money when it comes to doing the actual work.
All designs are drawn to scale using auto CAD (Computer Aided Drawing) so construction quotes can be accurately measured from the drawings.
A standard 2D design package consists of:
• Drawing 1 Landscape Layout
• Drawing 2 Dimensions Plan
• Drawing 3 Patio / Outdoor Room Design
• Drawing 4 Patio Dimensions & Working Drawings
• Drawing 5 Tree Planting Plan
Note: 3D drawings are also available with virtual tours.
Other drawings are available such as:
• Garden Lighting Design
• Driveway Layout Design
• Planting Plans
Vahey Horticultural Services offers a full landscape construction services.
This mainly consists of:
• Site Surveying & Ground Works
• Drainage & Foundations
• Garden Walls & Raised Beds
• Natural Stone & Brick Paving
• Outdoor Fires, Fire Pits, Etc
• Timber Structures
• Garden Lighting
• Water Features
• Planting of Hedging, Trees & Shrubs
• Low Maintenance Planting Schemes
• Tree Felling & Pruning (Certified & Insured)
Once you are fully satisfied and have your design approved and drawn up, the project can go from paper to reality.
Some projects are suitable for the DIY enthusiast and in this instance we’re on hand to offer guidance and assistance along the way.
5 - 5